When a discovery request strikes, choosing the right provider often is the difference between an expensive project with many surprises and a strategic response that minimises costs and risks. Our Technology practice is a recognised industry leader in managing e-discovery projects of any scale or complexity. Our e-discovery professionals can work as an extension of your team to develop immediate solutions or to establish ongoing best practices that help you secure the best possible results for legal and regulatory matters — without cutting corners or imposing limitations. In fact, we have been trusted by clients to work on some of the biggest cases making global headlines. Our team’s expertise and global reach span a wide range of legal, regulatory and investigative situations.
Sign up for the FTI Journal.
Senior Managing Director
- Article: E-discovery Evolves in Response to COVID-19
- Article: Relativity - Capturing the Value of Mobile Data
- Article: Data Privacy: New Zealand’s Data Breach Laws Have International Implications
- Article: WeChat E-discovery: Avoiding Pitfalls with a Critical Resource
- Article: Growing Up with E-discovery in Australia